Wait until you taste how versatile this Mexican seasoning mix is!
It's a perfect seasoning for meat in tacos or for sprinkling on chicken pieces headed for the grill. And delicious when added to stews, stirred into simmering pork, or even mixed into salad dressings or dips.
Try this multi-purpose dry seasoning to add Mexican flair to just about everything!
Also, don't forget to check out our chili recipe (keto-friendly), with our delicious Mexican Fiesta spice!
Crock Pot Chili (keto-friendly)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound sausage, mild or medium
- 1 green bell perpper, diced
- 1/2 medioum yellow onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 gloves of garlic, or 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 (14 1/2- ounce) can diced tomatoes (with juice)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste, lowest carb option available
- 1 - 2 tbsp Spice Pit - Mexican Fiesta
- Shredded cheese
- Sliced green onion
- Sour cream
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Cut up sausage
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef and sausage, using a wooden spoon to break up clumps.
- Transfer the meat, with juices, to a slow cooker. Add bell pepper, onion, garlic, tomatoes (with juices), tomato paste, Spice Pit - Mexican Fiesta, and mix well.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 5 hours; until veggies are soft.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.